AMOSCA, founded in 2006 to address the need for EPM consultants offering solutions that augment and strengthen customer relationships, not just software technicians. “We ensure we have continued relationships with our customers and the community through regular interactions,” says Gorvett. Voted by the user community as UK Oracle User Group Hyperion Partner of the Year for five consecutive years, AMOSCA’s awards add credence that the business based upon the concept of four S’s Services, Support, Software and Solutions meets the customers’ requirements.
AMOSCA Services are focused on delivering sustainable and ‘future proof’ EPM applications with a difference. This difference explains Gorvett, is that all the consultants have a team ethic, and real world business experience. The team has hands on experience in using or administering the Hyperion solutions. This makes a huge difference in the design, build, training and adoption of the solution delivered to customers.
AMOSCA Software is a hand selected portfolio of value add solutions distributed to enhance the customers EPM investment. These include:
• Report Authority a document authoring solution delivering XBRL tagged regulatory submissions including Solvency II, CRD IV, Sustainability and free form tax reporting.
• EPM Maestro Suite designed to complement Oracle HFM.EPM Maestro Suite integrates seamlessly with any HFM application to deliver enhanced functionality and process efficiency.
We ensure the clients have continuity of relationship, with regular interaction, along with business focused engagements to optimize their investment in EPM solutions
“The product functions save up to 90 percent of the administration time, and provides reports on security, audit and SOX requirements,” adds Gorvett.
• MerlinXL Wizards enhancing the reporting and analysis of HFM, MerlinXL has a ‘wizard’ for Reports, Journal and Intercompany.
• EPM FastTrack a facility to transfer data from SAP into Oracle EPM.
• Transfer Pricing for Hyperion (TPH) has the business rules engine required to ensure that all corporate standards and business rules for transfer pricing are met.
Our software portfolio pre requisites are cost effective, simple to install and most of all user friendly.
The AMOSCA Support Centre (ASC) is an experienced team of Hyperion administrators covering all aspects of an Oracle EPM environment managed service, complementing the product sup¬port Oracle provide. The ASC deliver focused managed services, overlaid with access to experienced consultants for any complex elements or issue. “Our ASC help us build close customer relationships by consistent and ongoing issues management support, adhoc development, Hyperion Advice and user training,” adds Gorvett.
AMOSCA plan to extend the services, support and the software distribution worldwide. This is driven primarily by the requirements from our customer, and the fact that remote delivery is possible as technology and communications enable secure connectivity, making solutions more cost effective than ever. “AMOSCA, acting as the ‘honest broker’ between the software vendor and the consumer helps ensure the business culture, user understanding, knowledge transfer, and similar soft elements are baked into successful solutions,” concludes Gorvett.